Monday, June 18, 2012

My little farm.


I started growing my own vegetables on 20 square metres. And I want more!
It is a beautiful experience to see your food grow, to get a feeling for the time and care it takes and for uncomparable freshness when nibbling the radish directly from your garden...
It is also surprisingly easy to produce your own 'best veggies in the world'. Therefore I will definitely work more and more land in the future. And these two videos are encouraging me to follow my hippie-dreams of being a part-time farmer! (as does my dear friend Saskia, by recommending me these videos.)

3 comments:

Saskia said...

Fulfill your dreams. I will follow. :)

Michelle said...

I'm trying to do the same - in my little apartment on 5th. floor :)

Lykkeline said...

Virkelig inspirerende! Jeg drømmer også om en liten gård når jeg blir stor :)